Thursday, January 20, 2011

Wrap up

Well I am finally finished this training, it has taken a while to complete but I am so glad it’s done. I moaned through most of the 10 lessons but in the end I am pleased I completed the whole Web 2.0 training and that I did not give up as I wanted to do many times.
Out of all the topics covered I had only used Youtube before – never blogged, nor used twitter or facebook (although of course knew of them) and had never heard of RSS, Wiki, Delicious, Librarything and Geocaching. Even though I am unlikely to use some of the things I learnt about again, it is good to keep up with technologies and at least know of them.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on getting to "Wrap Up". I agree that it is good to keep up with everchanging technologies - so I am grateful for this training opportunity.

    ReplyDelete